Founder and Director of the Blue Mountain Lotus Society, former director of the Cambridge Zen Group, and former leader of the Harvard Buddhist Fellowship, Sensei Stultz is also available for private counseling and direction.
He is the author of SoulQuest: Zen Lessons for the Journey of Life (2000), The Book of Common Meditation (2003), Free Your Mind (2007), The Invisible Sun (2008), and Mere Buddhism (2008). He is a contributing author to Engaged Buddhism in the West (2000) as well as Action Dharma (2003). He also runs the Center for Mindfulness Counseling, integrating Eastern and Western counseling techniques.
- Internationally recognized and published expert on the use of Mindfulness Counseling.
- Speaker and Buddhist Ambassador to the 2012 World Congress of Religion.
- Recipient of the 2013 Religion and Society's Torch of Global Enlightenment Award in recognition of his interfaith work and outreach.
- Two graduate degrees and is a Fellow of the American Psychotherapy Association.
- Over two decades of leadership in Engaged Buddhism (community organizing, social issues, faith and politics).
- Studied Buddhist Philosophy at Harvard and Oxford and received a Masters Degree in Theology from the prestigious Episcopal Divinity School.
- Completed a clinical residency at Penn State Milton S. the Hershey Medical Center.
- Two decades of counseling experience in hospitals, prisons, businesses, universities and private practice.
Sensei Tony is currently available for Seminars and Speaking Engagements
Find More Information at MySpace!